OUR EVENTS CATERING EXPERTISE
Our approach is to innovate, reinterpret and reinvent what can be done with catering to create a unique dining experience – a table fit for a feast!
OUR CULINARY IDENTITY
Nomad’s catering service is infused with the Châteauform’ spirit: it is generous, gourmet and inviting. We provide homemade cuisine that is authentic both in taste and presentation. We want each of our guests to be able to savour an magical experience that they will be sure to remember. Food and mealtimes are at the heart of our work and are prepared with healthy, in-season, local produce. Each menu is full of pep and inspiration that offer delectable, generous dishes to be shared. It is important that each flavour can be clearly identified: you know what you are eating and can see what you are eating.
Cuisine is about feeling and experiencing
This is why we choose to bring a dramatic quality to our events:
WE CATER TO ALL YOUR PROJECTS
FROM the most INTIMATE GATHERINGS TO GRAND GET-TOGETHERS
Celebrations, seminars, conferences, end of year parties, product launches, gala evenings – you name it.
- A generous, gourmet and inviting cuisine
- A menu made from fresh, in-season local produce that has been selected with care
- A festive, welcoming atmosphere
- A dramatic backdrop to set the stage to your events
- A decoration scheme to match your identity
- Considerate service and friendly advice from our table hosts throughout the event
- Chefs willing to share their skills and passion during gourmet culinary workshops
- Lavour consultants ready to cater to your requests, projects and tasting sessions
- A culinary creation R&D unit that aims to be constantly renewing the catering experience
- A brigade of table hosts trained to accompany and advise your guests with care and attention
- A decoration and entertainment committee, because each event is unique
- A wine selection from “La Cave aux Trésors”, a committee made up of wine connoisseurs and a professional sommelier
- Our chef is mindful of the quality and origin of his produce and creates his menu according to the seasons, using certified products sourced from local suppliers wherever possible.
- We work with over 30 suppliers from the Rungis food market, 60 in the Parisian region and around 160 in total. We seek out the very best producers and produce from France and beyond..
- Our four main selection criteria are the origin, the gustative and olfactory quality, food safety and cost.
- In addition, all our fresh, semi-fresh and grocery produce suppliers all have EU certification guaranteeing the traceability, control and acceptance of the products and goods
WE HAVE THE MEANS FOR YOUR AMBITIONS
A CREATIVE WORKSHOP IN RUNGIS
- 3,000 sq.m. of production space within the Rungis international food market
- Able to cater to 10,000 place settings a day
- 37 skilled culinary creation talents
- A fleet of fully-equipped, state-of-the-art vehicles
TABLE HOSTS AND CHEFS
- 6 reception directors
- 1stbrigade of 50 table hosts and 20 kitchen staff
- A skills and service training centre
- 10 flavour consultants ready to grant your wishes
- 2,000 client references
- A venue location service
- Your events around Paris and Ile-de-France
Need a little something extra?
Nomad can help you create your event from start to finish. Looking for music? Want spectacular lighting? We have what you need! Here’s a little quick scan of our other services:
- Help with logistics: mood lighting, music and sound selection, video and technical equipment
- A personalised, friendly greeting: receptionists, cloakroom service and attendance sheets
- A completely stress-free event: venue security
- Are you looking for a venue? We can help you find one that will suit you
- Entertainment that will enchant your event: close-up, photographer, live concert, for example.